CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: I remember being a newbie...

Dquixote1217 Views: 3,813
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,321,509

Re: I remember being a newbie...

Excellent advice.   Too many people rush in and start taking every supplement and treatment recommendation under the sun.  First you have to establish a good foundation of a healthy diet and lifestyle, cleansing and detox, physical activity and addressing emotional issues to eliminate stress.  Otherwise, as my friend Trapper observed, you are just adding good things on top of of a poor foundation and chances are that very little of what you are adding will be utilized by the body anyway - especially if you are overeating and continue to poison your body by eating unhealthy foods.

I would add that it would be a good idea to look at your diet and nutrition and see what you might be deficient in.  Every vitamin, mineral, trace mineral and more have their roles for optimum health and every deficiency causes the body to adapt unnaturally to make up for it.  Always seek your nutrients from foods and natural items first.

The body is an amazing thing and has incredible abilities to heal itself.  The better you treat and nourish it, the better it will perform.

DQ

(BTW, I'm STILL a newbie! )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)