CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: amazing story

rosycrayon Views: 10,063
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,314,036

Re: amazing story

I'm sorry about your brother, I had a sister who did the same thing. I believe that it started with my Grandmother Violet, she died with supposed brain tumor that exploded, My Mom was so skinny she looked like she was from a death camp when she was in her 20 and 30's. She had crones and lupus gallstones, you name it she had every thing removed that she did not need to function. I have two sisters with lupus and one with crones a nephew with crones at 25 just had surgery to remove parts. I try to tell them about cure-zone but they don't listen they just think I am parasite paranoid.

I took para rid garlic, olive oil for the first tape, the first day came his skin big as a potato skin which was what it looked like then the first half of him, this I took a picture of and its in the parasite folder under Rosycrayon tapeworm.

I started going to a colonic person every week for the last four months or more. Before I go I take CoQ10 along with olive oil and the parasite killer of that month like humaworm, or roundworm from China. I blows them to smithereens I have washed out four this way. The last one did not let go and at the end of the session I went to get rid of the excess water and out he came in water so black and smelling so vile I wondered how it could live in me and me not know. The last two sessions have been just parasites loads and loads I figure once done I will weight 60 lbs less just cleaning from the insides.

I know that the colonic are costly but I figure I'm worth it and with killing so many parasites it helps keep the herx down. The CoQ10 costs but it blows up my species of tapeworm real well.

I have read that Jessiesmom has sore spots where they came loose I have the same thing and I wonder if they leave something behind that directs the new ones to lag on.

Good luck I hope you kill it dead or if more all of them.

http://www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Rosycrayon_tape/Picture_003.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (2)