CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: amazing story

Miss Helfinger Views: 9,965
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,313,583

Re: amazing story

Rosy - I am so grateful for your story. I'm 33 and have been ill for five years. I'm just now figuring out that I strongly believe what I have is a tapeworm issue. It's due to what I saw. I haven't had biofeedback on it yet - all I know is that the regular parasite cleanses got some medium looking things out - but that which targets tapeworm and hookworm - got the most out.

I also think I got, if not the tapeworm, then the co-infection that comes with it from my mother. I think it's 2nd generation, passed down - if not 3rd. I think it's very possible that my brother had the same thing I have. He's no longer with me and whatever he had, drove him to horrible addiction and he imploded. So did she.

I'm telling ya - I've had the most intense realizations (that's when you know they're correct, right?!?) that my mother passed this to both me and my brother.

I come from moderately robust people. Scandinavian and Native American, large, muscular, and yet my brother and I were scrawny. Smart, but scrawny. I'm the smallest one, for sure. I'm 5'3" and when I was most ill, 4 years ago, I got down to 95lbs. I'm now 135 lbs and I am starting to look much more healthy. Before I became really ill, it was lingering - horrible allergies, chronic sinus infections, low energy - I became addicted to caffeine as a result. I could not function without it. Now I see that it was all indicative of what I was dealing with. If I knew then what I know now... I'm supposed to stop saying that. My man has been on me to stop saying that - but it's true...if I knew then what I know now - I'd have an art career and children.

I gotta keep killing this stinky tapeworm. I like the idea of the herbs for a bit longer as killing agents but I think just after the new year, I'll have to look into other recommendations. I'd love to hear what has worked for you. Thank you so much for sharing this story!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (1)