CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For you our friend "The White Heart Award"

mo123 Views: 1,791
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,304,234

Re: For you our friend "The White Heart Award"

Fresh is better but the doc says dried is good. What I do is when figs are in season, I freeze them and then cut them in half and they are ready accessible in the freezer. You know when they dry them they put drying agents on them, so pure is better. But if you cannot get fresh, then of course use dried. all of these ingredients are brain foods, rosemary, figs and oil. If you research olive oil, you will find it is the number one ingredient for memory.

Did you know that olive oil needs to be put in a dark bottle and closed in a cabinet as the light will cause it to go rancid. What I do is put it in a spray bottle and wrap foil around the bottle so no light gets in and then I put my bottles in the cabinet. Do you know that you cannot cook with extra virgin olive oil, only virgin. Evoo goes rancid at temps of 320 degrees. Many people add a dab of butter to virgin olive oil to get the higher temps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)