CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites and aluminum

mo123 Views: 1,833
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,304,158

Re: Parasites and aluminum

I understand how she feels.  Look she is so sick and she just wants to scream and quite frankly food is an outlet so if you take everything away from her, she feels hopeless.  So there are many alternatives like making sure she is eating dark chocolate not milk chocolate.  Make sure it is 70 percent cocoa powder.  She needs to have sweets as it makes her mind happy and when her mind is happy she can fathom the reasoning to change her diet.  Small steps and then gradually we fit her into the right path.  Lecithin is excellent for the rest of her life.  Make sure she is taking that with olive oil and not mixed in a smoothie.  I am a big fan of barefoot so I see you are on the right path.

Have you seen my recipe for chocolate ice cream.  It is frozen bananas with 1 t. of cocoa powder, 1 t. of vanilla and 1 T of honey.  Placed in a food processor and it is exactly like ice cream and oh so delicious.

When my mind snapped I was not able to think so when people tried to talk I just could not understand.  I could see  your lips moving but my mind could not gather enough info to understand.  I so hope you are giving her fresh juices as this is so imporant.  Cleansing the colon important also and slowly she will improve but only if you do it quickly.  It is important to heal the brain before it is gone too far. 

Happiness so important, no stress so important, yah sure in this world.  Well try at least.

God Bless you my friend for I see very much you extreme care and treatment of your mother.

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)