CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For you our friend "The White Heart Award"

mo123 Views: 1,772
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,304,216

Re: For you our friend "The White Heart Award"

Well I tell everyone I am 19 but that is not true.  I am 55 and had Early onset dementia.  I told the docs, I am too young and if you are reading the latest news you will see they are diagnosing people with eod at 40 now.  So it is not a rare happening but it is depilitating for sure.  I know they have drugs but never, never take them.  People thought I was crazy and even crazier when I did it on my own.  Now people come and want me to put a sign outside my house for Dr. Sara.  Doctor's wives are asking me for advise.  It was difficult and I got a bunch of bad advise but thru prayer I chose the right route and was cure quickly.  I have my life back so I owe God big time so that is why I am here.  Pay it forward.  If God cures your mom, pay it forward always. 

Now lets say your mom doesn't get cured, it is God's decision and you must thank him every day either way.  Disease is a way of cleansing the body and we must be thankful.  I got alot of people mad at me because I was not angry at the disease, what God gives is good.  I was angry about the decisions I had to make.  Lord , which diet, which supplement, which bath, which drink , which protocol.  It made me crazy.  Then everyone was yelling at me and pulling me in all directions.  So I know your frustrations big time.  I had to scream and get it all out before I could think.  I always came back to budwig and I have a budwig mix two times a day still.  I love it, it is delicious.  Know that I always have to be careful because I know it could flare up again. 

Ok, forgive me if I preach too much but I know that is where my answer was and I hope yours too.  We don't always get what we want but whatever happens be thankful.  I was not sad when my husband died, because it was God's decision and I thank God everyday that he loved him so much to call him home.  Just so you know I do what I preach.

I hope you will always be happy and you are so welcome here.  I want to present you with the "White Heart Award"  because of the purity of your soul.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (2)