CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you think we were all split up, because we made a great team?

Views: 3,065
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,303,006

Re: Do you think we were all split up, because we made a great team?

The split occurred because information about natural means of eliminating parasites had become difficult to find amidst all the purveying of pharmaceuticals.

Visiting the Parasite Support Forum became unpleasant for me a long time ago. I was hoping it would be a source of joy again once big pharmaco got an exclusive venue. Unfortunately, that did not happen.

I am fine with constructive crticism, disagreements and debates. But even a dog is smart enough to stop coming around when people kick it. Public forums have a democratic nature. They are subject to the vicissitudes of the people who gather.

I requested a private venue because I wanted to moderate the tone of what is being presented.

I am not completely opposed to the use of pharmaceutical drugs. I have a prescription for daily vitamin D. I even used Ivermectin to kill a hookworm one time. I might even take some albendazole at some point. It is unlikely, considering the progress I've made with herbs. But I might, because I have an experimental nature, and I'm a bit curious to see what kind of results it would net. But I have a need to protect my liver because fatty liver disease is what brought me here to begin with. It is my understanding that pharmaceutical drugs can damage the liver. I know the herbs I am taking are not damaging my liver.

It was abundantly apparent to me that my presence at the Parasite Support Forum was becoming increasingly less and less welcome. My contributions were met with scathingly derogatory skepticism and I am not a masochist.

I could see no point in going there to share information since the majority of the people didn't seem to appreciate my perspective, and I detected that my presence was a source of resentment. People who appreciated my advice are welcome to come here and get some. I hope others will feel free to share their opinions too.

Even those who disagree with me are welcome to share dissenting opinions and validate them in a respectful manner. Please, correct me and/or change my mind if you feel I am wrong. The tone and the goal here is to be helpful. If that is your intent, you are welcome to share.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.207 sec, (2)