CureZone   Log On   Join
Do you think we were all split up, because we made a great team?

smuse Views: 3,308
Published: 16 years ago

Do you think we were all split up, because we made a great team?

Do you think we were split up, because we did make a great team?

I dont wish to bring up any soar spots, but I just need to say this.

We all were making a great team, everyone had their special fortae, and offered it up, on the parasite support forum.

We were healing each other, and the occasional "debates", actually got some genuine information out there, and caused everone else, to add, what they could, to the two opinions being argued.

But as a whole, we were curing each other and all the new people that filtered in, they had all the options of, what each of us, had learned, there presented for them, all in one place.

I know that when I was dieing, I would not have had, the energy, to seek life through many differant forums. It was "all" I could do to read the one. I used all the information given there in, and because of that, now I live.

So I just wonder, were we split up bacause we were curing.

Or were we split up because the methods we were having to come to were not preferable.

Is it better to die, then to seek what ever means we need to, to live?

The split, for what ever reason, you wish to apply to the big piture, was what I call a grave error.

Sad....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)