CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Steve...

San2006 Views: 7,827
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,298,934

Re: Steve...

Steve,
I am gald that you were able to self-treat your shoulder pain by doing LFs. There can be multiple ways to approach a problem and come to a solution.

Performing a Liver-Flush may be one of them. But I do not see it as a simple remedy. Drinking OIL and several cups of ES, and inducing lots of diarrhea may help, but its NOT A LONG TERM SOLUTION. A long term solution is something which is lot more gentle to our system. I am guessing the magnesium from ES helped you with your shoulder pain.

Have you tried other therapies for your pain? Like Massage, Trigger Point therapy, Chiropractic, Inversion therapy, Yoga therapy, Physiotherapy etc. All these have potential of curing shoulder pain, without the diarrhea effect of classic LF.

Other things to consider are, the quality of water we are consuming. 70% of our bodies is water, and drinking the appropriate water with adequate minerals can fix a host of health problems. The solution might be in the very water we drink. De-mineralized water is harmful and unhealthy. If water is not able to reach our cells, tissues, muscles, we shall have pain and ill-health.

So a couple of LFs may have cured Shoulder pain and taken you off tha toxic drug. Maybe its time now to wean yourself off the Liver-Flush as well. Think about it.!

good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)