CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: smoothie recipe&eating healthier

angiec Views: 2,641
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,296,200

Re: smoothie recipe&eating healthier

thanks for all the encouragement. I hope&pray my story will help someone too.
I am still struggling with my health, but I do see improvements since eating better, drinking healthier water and drinking my green smoothies. I was so surprised to see my lump gone, I am so thankful to the Lord for showing me all these different health changes to make, I know he is helping me everyday. I forgot to also mention that I am also grinding my own grains too for my baked goods. I am also making homemade granola for my husbands cereal and I put fresh ground wheat in it for the fiber&wheat germ, he no longer is having to eat commercial cereals like all-bran to stay regular everyday. I really love this forum, as I see other people on here that believe in God's helping us, plus I see from the other post I have read that others believe in a similar or alike way of eating like I have been doing.
God bless everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)