CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Maybe I was overzealous?

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
miss helfinger Views: 4,193
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,292,283

Re: Maybe I was overzealous?

The photo below is of my bum. It surfaced under my skin and I thought I had a series of bug bites, 5 months ago while parasite cleansing. My man said, 'oh no, it's not a bug bite. honey, it's a worm.' Wow. My feelings of pretty and delicate went right out the winder. We painted it with iodine to get a better look/photo. I'd say, stretched out, it'd have been 4-5" long. During the process of grabbing the iodine (partly for shadow purposes and partly for killing purposes) my braid went swinging and knocked the bottle of iodine onto the carpet. That was an intense evening. I went from crying about a worm under my butt cheek to laughing at the horrible massacre-quality stain on the carpet. An hour later - no worm under the skin. I liberally painted it with lugol's several times. Many (not many, many) came out the next morning. They looked like elongated tad poles or cartoon sperm. I figured they were hookworm. I know my main symptoms are still (even through iodine and oral/gentle chelation) CFS, mineral imbalance, irregular menses, insomnia, foggy head, inability to concentrate and I apparently dump my calcium. My diet is on point - so I know it's not what's 'going in' that's keeping the wheel from completing. I'm looking really depleted again. Any help is incredibly appreciated Glaxie, thank you!

http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Parasites/tn-wormie.jpg

I had to remember it's their thoughts and not mine - I'm tipping into a depression something awful. Thought about jumping off a bridge, withering away alone with immune issues that haven't been fixed yet - just awful things. I know it's part parasite cleansing and partly feeling poorly due to the blockage issue.

What I meant by slice and dice - was anything I could ingest, safely that would slice up a blockage and help it get through. I'm iffy on how an enema is helping. I feel the blockage is nearer to the small intestine, if not IN it. Tapeworm live in your small intestine - I understand that hookworm do, too. I haven't seen one ascaris through the many parasite cleanses, I'm still hoping I don't have an issue with those. It's interesting how when you see one form or another through your cleanse process you decide that another version would be 'worse.' I've heard horror stories about how difficult ascaris can be during cleansing - coming out people's noses even! Bleh.

So, I see the word, 't. scolis' over and over the last few days - made me finally remember the first few days of the original parasite cleanse this year (march or april) when I excreted something that looked like an HVAC duct. 1.25" diameter with perhaps 2 to 3 sections to it. I've not seen any other 'parts' of what could have been a tapeworm. Thought, it might just have been part of the mucoid sheath, to be honest. But - I feel everything is divine and I read everything I need at just the right time - so t. scolis appears over and over...

I thought for sure that the worm that showed under my skin was a hookworm. Now I'm confused. I understand that tapeworm can easily have the same looking head on them that a hookworm would - and be different sizes (see picture below). Truth is, I didn't look inside their mouths to see if they had teef - so I don't REALLY know that it's a hookworm and not a tapeworm. All I know is that Hannah Kroeger's Rascal is for tapeworm and when I started to excrete stuff months ago, it was on rascal and 40 drops of iodine a day. I don't have access to an scio machine and my friend's rife is on the fritz or I'd go do a little research on how the hits resonate for either with my body.

For the most part, I know you're correct that it doesn't matter exactly what kind it is as long as you feel better once it's out - but if I can discern which this is - the protocols are pretty different. There's no need to attack it and purchase the ozonated olive oil, cysteine and enormous amounts of coq10 if it's not a tapeworm, ya know?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (2)