CureZone   Log On   Join
Maybe I was overzealous?

miss helfinger Views: 2,920
Published: 16 years ago

Maybe I was overzealous?

Ok. I did mass amounts of parasite herbs for two weeks. Humaworm and about 30 drops of iodine and a little bit of Hannah Kroeger's Rascal. I've had A LOT of die-off, which I'm really happy about. But, I think I killed off some big ones and there's a blockage in getting them out. Here's why I'm writing and a teeny bit concerned:

I'm drinking loads of water, taking magnesium, C, minerals, good diet and fiber. My bowels have slowed down way too much and I'm bloated. I've had quality visceral belly work twice and the second time it didn't produce near as much as the first time. The elongated bodies (not the flukes) I've seen stopped four or five days ago. My instincts are telling me the issue is how much died off at once. I tapered the iodine considerably and have stopped eating too much food, just higher fiber foods to help the cue. I've done Epsom Salt internally for a few evenings (first time in my adult life actually) and did the garlic enema tonight with a little epsom salt added. Not much good came of it. I zapped tonight for a while, I hope that helps.

The honey and I were wondering about anything else that has a slice-and-dice action, like Diatomaceous Earth or something to that effect, but a little more yin? I have two more weeks of Humaworm to go before I'll be done with the full moon and the 30 days of Humaworm. I tapered the herbs, too. I just figured continuing to kill stuff and send it to a clogged cue didn't make much sense. Help Glaxie!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)