CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: amazing photo, thank you for sharing

Views: 3,001
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,294,816

Re: amazing photo, thank you for sharing

bloodroot has a reputation for hunting down parasites, cancer and viruses anywhere in the body and eliminating them

it is not for sissies, and if you have the kind of parasites that it kills, it will make you exhausted and nauseaus, so you must start with a tiny little bit and slowly increase

you can feel it working in your body and you can feel them running from it
it will give you diarrhea

they are undoubtedly laying eggs and making hatchlings

i suspect they are like fish in a fish tank

the level of fish hormones in a fish tank serve to control the fish population and size of the fish

if you clean out a fish tank and add fresh water, the fish will grow and lay more eggs

i do not recommend taking bloodroot unless you are planning to follow through and keep treating until you have eradicated them all

if you cannot endure exhaustion nausea and diarrhea, bloodroot is not for you

once your wormload has been eradicated, the bloodroot will not make you feel sick any more

you need to do routine maintenance to make sure you don't get them again

i would also paint the area with iodine and put dmso cream over the paint to make the iodine soak in, thank Miss Hellfinger for this idea as she put iodine on her butt cheek worm

i would also supplement with vitamin B-1, and rub anti-parasitical essential oils on the area, coat with dmso cream

do they move around when you zap?
what kind of zapper do you have?
have you experimented with various frequencies?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)