CureZone   Log On   Join
Just starting a liver flush after 9 days of MC

johnfiveeagles Views: 2,169
Published: 22 y

Just starting a liver flush after 9 days of MC

Good evening everyone. I just wanted to ask if someone out there could comment on what I am about to do. I started The Master Cleanser 8 days ago. However in the afternoons I was using Organic Concorde grape juice, a litre at a time, sauerkraut juice a litre at a time, and organic beet juice a litre at a time. This was done on consecutive days.And then all of a sudden I get a pain in my upper right quadrant last night, with it progressing all through this day. So I decided to do the Liver Flush tonight, more out of emergency than anything else. I was wondering: Will the fact that I have not payed attention to the parasitic aspect of this fast have a bearing on the outcome of the flush?( I bought an anti- parasite potion tonight);I continued to drink the lemonade up to around 6 PM Central Time tonight, What effects can I expect?; The other concern I have is related to the use of ornithine. What is this stuff? What does it do? Is it an amino acid? At any rate I could not find any in town, it's Sunday after all. I have some minor tranquilizers called alprazolam, which can be used for sleeping at the right dose. Should I use these? I know these are loaded questions, but I really do not have much experience with liver cleansing, except for using milk thistle on a regular basis and doing a lemonade- olive oil 4 day cleanse 10 years ago. I remember being pretty sick at that time but i passed 2 or 3 stones that were about 3 cm thick. I would appreciate any advice as I am a little anxious tonight. Thank You and God Bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)