CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: vaginal odor= symptom of herpes?

xxxxx1224 Views: 50,580
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 372,388

Re: vaginal odor= symptom of herpes?

Hi,

Just like #8171 I have a terrible smell from the vagina and it is coming from the pee I think
but the problem is the same even right after peing I feel like peing and I do pee! =)
so it is very annoying and I had a blood test too which said I was contracted with hsv2 but no symptoms other than burning because of the heat in that area and sweating of that area..
I was diagnosed with a candida infection I used topical creams this that nothing worked, then I used the product Femanol.. (IF you have a discharge it ends it right away for sure)
but
the smell didn't go away unfortunately.
When I leave the bathroom there is that stinky strange strong smell and it is embarrising since I live with other people in my apartment...
I use pads for the sweat and the smell it makes it worse because of the heat caused in the vagina..
I went to gyno. and he said my vagina was perfect no yiest no bacterial vaginosis, no nothing..
Is this herpes now?

and will the pills help me with the smell or destroy the immune system i have against herpes?
what should I do?

Thanks a lot
appreciated

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)