CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fasting.. now yellow teeth?

InCharge Views: 12,019
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,276,657

Re: fasting.. now yellow teeth?

Hello sassyfire,

I learned from reading various books. It's been to many years to remember the titles, but there were many of them. I have found that this approach to learning anything is the best way. Get different Approaches, opinions, and tips, then through trial and error find out what works best for you. To this day I still make changes in my approach based on new information.

As recently as a year or so ago I was given a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com for my birthday. I used it to buy a home study course of 16 audio CD's by "Steven Gurgevich PH.D." that is a comprehensive study of not only self hypnosis, but how it is related to the communication of body and mind. Each CD has a couple of health issues that can be addressed through hypnosis. And more to the point of our discussion on this forum he states :

"helps you unlock the mind-body connection to optimize physical health, break unwanted habits, improve concentration and mental agility_whatever you set your mind to achieve."

So, just start anywhere. If you are interested you will keep going until you learn it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)