CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is cleanse dangerous?

Views: 1,933
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,276,338

Re: Is cleanse dangerous?

I am taking humaworm now which contains the standard ingredients Black-Walnut , Wormwood & cloves which is why I am trying to find something that doesn't have those ingredients next time. They recommend you wait a minimum of 90 days between treatments.

I thought I had parasites several years ago but when I went to this stupid doctor I was told that wasn't possible since parasites don't invade humans in the US. So I tried a home parasite kit and experienced scattering - even noticing one under my skin as it quickly crawled into my head area. I was freaked and went to another doctor for testing who also didn't believe me but did the testing and I was told the results were negative and I did not have parasites. Couldn't believe it but finally accepted it because I didn't know what else to do I was afraid to do anything. And every doctor I went to was the same way and didn't even want to test. Then I brought a zapper last year and increased its usage a few months ago and begin taking DE. That’s when I started feeling them to my horror and started the remedies. They were there all along but unless you disturb them you won't know it. The moral of the story is that if you have suffered chronic constipation all your life it is a good idea to get a colonics or some other type of deep, very effective Colon Cleanses before taking parasite killers because they will run for their lives once disturbed. It’s also good to eat pumpkin seeds after taking your remedy since I heard they sedate them and if your stools are loose they can slip out easier.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)