CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is cleanse dangerous?

Views: 1,974
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,276,040

Re: Is cleanse dangerous?

I try to research the side effects for any herb or any other supplements/meds I am ingesting to see what the potential dangers, side effects and recommendations are. Since a lot of parasite remedies have the same herbs (like Wormwood , Black-Walnut , etc) I try to alternate with remedies that have different types of herbs. I used a Chinese herb formula last time which I will do again later on then return to the standard formulas. Along time ago I went with a friend to a Chinese herbalist who was very knowledgeable but I didn’t feel I had any problems at the time so I didn’t think much of it. I can’t seem to find one like that now.

They usually say not to repeat a formula for 30 or 90 days and I'm assuming its because of the type of herbs in the formula that are toxic so you shouldn't keep taking them for long periods of time without a break. I'm on humaworm now and once that runs out I will try something else. One thing that sounds promising is ficin, a fig extract I heard was very effective at dissolving even live worms, but hard to find. I located a pure bottle of it for sale at one site but found out that at that high solution it could have negative side effects, causing albino or white specks on the skin unless you follow a very strict protocol. I see it listed in some online formulas for bromelian with cla in very small amounts so that's what I intend to order. For my next round I am considering the formula below but never heard of most of these ingredients so may have to go with something else. I need to research the ingredients for side effects, etc, that is if I can actually locate any of them them.

http://chestofbooks.com/health/herbs/Otto-Mausert/Herb-Formulas-from-Herbs-fo...

Descriiption
This section is from the "Herb Formulas" extract from the "Herbs for Health" book, by Otto Mausert

Formula No. 306: For Tapeworm
1. Bear's Paw Root Extract 6 drachms

Considered a specific for the removal of tapeworm.
2. Mandrake Root Extract 1 1/2 drachms

A valuable worm expeller.
3. Jalap Root 4 drachms

Acts on bowels producing watery stools.
4. Broom Pine Oil 12 drops

Useful in the expulsion of worms.
5. Chloroform 3 drops

Mix well and fill into 6 gelatine capsules equally divided.

Directions: Take one capsule every ten minutes until all are taken. Examine the stools closely and do not forget that the thinnest part bears the head. Doctors generally let the patient fast for a day or two before taking Tapeworm remedies, but this is unnecessary, because the worm being a parasite, cannot be starved. This only makes the patient feel weak and nauseated, and when he finally takes the medicine on a starved stomach, he may throw it up. A far better way from my experience, is to advise the patient to eat, for a day or so, foods the Tapeworm dislikes, such as onions, garlic, pickles and salted fish. This weakens the worm and tends to loosen his grip, so that when the medicine is taken, it acts upon the Tapeworm and causes it to be expelled more easily.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.138 sec, (2)