CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help identifying these worm-like objects in stool

Views: 81,867
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,272,526

Re: Help identifying these worm-like objects in stool

Good advice from Shroom.

There are a few basic recomendations as far as order of treatment...

Start with a some good colon cleansing then move into strong deworming protocols like with Barefoots dewormer. He is kind of difficult to order from and what not but it's worth the effort to try and get some. His product is the only thing that I really used other than Humaworm, so I myself don't know of what else you might try.

I was looking around at more pictures and another person calls the "cotton balls" intestinal flukes (I don't know what they are). Look here if you dare
//www.curezone.org/ig/f.asp?f=2097
But if they are indeed mainly in your intestinal system certain formulas target those area's better. I know Barfoots dewormer works especially good in the gut. Check Dr. Sutters forum for notes about all that. Humaworm is said by Doc Sutter to not target the gut very well. They are easy to order from but it's not a very strong product, especially if you don't double their dose and stay on it for longer than they recommend. Maybe some people like a milder product though??

I think people mess around on the bowel cleansing stuff, I like to take care of business and strip the colon of the entire mucus lining (where tons of bugs are residing) rather than merely create bulk in the colon with fiber. All the kits sold over the counter just dink around with fiber instead of getting rid of the mucus lining.... I think getting rid of all the petrified stuff is almost as important as hitting the parasites in the body with dewormers. This leaves them with less places to hide and you healthier so you can fight off parasites better.

Please see my post from last night here on how I got a handle on my parasite problem.
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1272163#i

Definitely keep asking others their opinions though, this was just my own private experience. Be sure to address any pets and family as well. You will all reinfect each other if anyone goes without thorough treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)