CureZone   Log On   Join
Help identifying these worm-like objects in stool

xita Views: 93,566
Published: 16 y

Help identifying these worm-like objects in stool

I have been suffering from a wide-range of things and I believe a Candida infestation is on top of the list. I feel my mental capacity has suffered tremendously (brain fog, focus/concentration problems, anxiety, paranoia, ect.) I haven't really done a whole lot of cleanses this past year but did a couple of years ago (h202 therapy, Iodine therapy, P&B shakes, candida diet, ect) .

For the past few months, I have been passing mucus "balls" which usually have string like things attached to them. They are usually brown (or the color of my stool) but some are black. Once removed from the "mucus balls", they almost look like segmented worms and fall apart easily. Once they fall apart, they look like "black specs" in the toilet. They are about 5-10 mm in length. They also attach to undigested food.

From the pictures I have seen on this forum and other websites, these critters do not look like Candida (color-wise). I thought maybe they were Rhizoids of candida, but I posted over at the Candida Forum and someone suggested to post here. I tried taking pictures, but I don't have a high quality digital camera to capture them.

Can anyone help me out and identify these things? Much appreciated :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)