CureZone   Log On   Join
Splitting headache & sickness

Tracey Views: 6,318
Published: 22 y

Splitting headache & sickness

Hello.

I tried to do my first liver/gallbladder cleanse on Monday. Unfortunately I got such a splitting headache after taking both doses of Epsom Salts & grapefruit juice that I aborted the whole plan. Then things went from bad to worse. Thinking that I needed a little something in my stomach in order to take an aspirin, I ate a very small bit of cold pasta and had some sips of plain freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. Within 20 minutes I threw it all up.

My question is...was it the Epsom Salts that gave me the headache? (and it was unbearably splitting...the kind that leads to throwing up) Was I not sufficiently hydrated prior to 2pm? Maybe I should have mixed the Epsom Salts with water instead of grapefruit juice? And also, since I go to bed late, instead of taking the Esalts at 6pm and 8pm, I took them at 8pm and 10pm...by 11:45 I had the splitting headache and threw up by midnight. Does it matter what actual time one takes the salts?

I just don't know why I would feel so sick when I hadn't even taken the olive oil/grapefruit mix. (?) hmmmm.

I did the parasite cleanse last January, but not since. Could this be it?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)