CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Splitting headache & sickness

NaturalChoiceIsTheBest Views: 5,660
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 127,206

Re: Splitting headache & sickness

Hello Tracey,

Doing a liver/gall bladder cleanse is not an easy thing to do.
You must get yourself mentally prepared before doing so.
According to Hulga's book, you should prepare for the cleanse by zapping daily for several weeks up to the cleanse.

Once you start in on the Epsom Salts , there is no turning back...do NOT eat anything for several, several hours...or, as you experienced, you will have one of the worst days of your life.

I just completed the 5th cleanse of my life (I'm 41 years young).
However, this go around, I ran into similar problems...An excruciating headache, chills and a cold. Following the cleanse, I feel like throwing up, as well. I'm certain that I got a high percentage of the chaf and stones out of my system.

I'm interested to understand more as to what would cause the headaches if anyone has any thoughts.

The only difference this go around was that I used some very, very old and expired Epsom Salts to do the cleanse with. Not sure if this had anything to do with the headaches/chills/cold, or not. Believe me, the Epsom Salts are now in the trash.

I am a firm believer in the cleanse...My family has a history of gall bladder problems, and everyone of my 5 brothers and sisters have had their gall bladder removed. I refuse to do so...but because the liver production of my bile is sluggish, it's important to do the cleanse regularly...else I have chest pain, gas, etc.

Thanks Hulga for providing the cleanse in your book!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)