CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: confused

Mr X Views: 8,552
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,271,751

Re: confused

Hello,

This is the kind of reply i was looking for.
However obscure it may seem, as in hearing things i want to hear and what i want to believe, i'd rather hear the blunt truth and then slowly but surely deal with the situation(s) at hand. Now that's out of the way, i am to search for the correct answers to begin my journey to greater health.

FOODS TO AVOID - Whilst on a Candida diet or for Gilbert's Syndrome suffers??

Avoiding fried food - Not a problem for me, i've already completely cut out any fried foods. Its no longer an issue as i have kept that true for a few years now, however, being slightly contradictive there are times when i feel like eating complete junk food & although i cant imagine what it may be doing to me, i can honestly say i feel better after doing so, strange that. I have built up quite an immense will power and tend to think with my head rather than listen to what my body wants and thinks it needs. The only reason i can think of is harmful foreign substances & the likes of Candida making me feel this way, in order to feed it.

I can understand eliminating yeast from my diet - not easy but doable. But i don't understand why the elimination of Garlic? i have been widely told in the past, when battling Candida, that garlic is used to kill it off. Seemed to do the trick for me, but was on a very small scale and that's before i knew i had Gilbert's syndrome, so i still have Candida.

Combining fruit with meals - again i don't really understand why? The only thing i can think of is eliminating all forms of Sugar when on a strict candida diet, hence fruit and dried fruit (Fructose)

Milk i can understand having the cows hormones in it & being acid forming in the stomach, funny thing is i always thought it was good at neutralising acid.
Similar thing with Vinegar. I see you mentioned Oranges separate from Fruit, is there a reason why? other than it being a citrus fruit so acid forming again.

Wheat i can understand, best to cut out completely whilst on a candida diet. I know many people can be allergic to wheat without ever knowing it. You often see Wheat connected with Dairy when following a particular strict diet, what's the real connection?

Again, tomatoes being acid forming in the stomach. Which brings me to ask why acid is such a bad thing?

Broccoli - i have no idea why to avoid this food? All i know it's high in iron and something else which i forget now?

Green Tea - This is an interesting one for me, if we're talking about GS suffers here? i notice that when i drink enough of this, it seems to elevate my bilirubin levels dramatically and then yellowing of the skin. Does it promote bile? if so then i understand, but why do some people say that there is a lack of bile in GS suffers and that foods & drinks that promote bile is a good thing?

A couple of foods i have never even heard of there.

As you can no doubt see, i am still puzzled by a few things. I hope you can give me a better understanding. Much appreciated!!

Without researching this any further, this is a reply as to what i already know and don't know so far.

Regards

Mr X.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)