CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5th FLush: used walnut oil - no results

Rog Views: 4,737
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 126,827

Re: 5th FLush: used walnut oil - no results

I take the various amino acids because my body has had a hard time converting protiens and making them itself. I suspect this is beginning to change because of the liver cleanses.
If your problem is, indeed, blood sugar, it's not so much the amino acids, but the first four things I mentioned that help me the most with blood Sugar (Lipoic Acid, C, E, and CoQ10).
Everyone is different and have special needs. There's a whole slew of suppliments to help with blood sugar, many of which I've tried.
For me, the problem is that I was having a hard time converting carbs into something my body could use as energy. Lipoic Acid helps in this process. As a side benefit, it recycles the C and E to make them more effective. In Germany, they perscribe 600mgs of Lipoic Acid a day for onset Type 2 diabetes.
CoQ10 helps with my general energy levels. I find that when I take 200mgs of CoQ10 in the evening, I generally wake up feeling more energetic.

A great place to research un-biased information about suppliments is at iherb.com. Go to their suppliment encyclopedia.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)