CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5th FLush: used walnut oil - no results

Kiki Views: 4,541
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 126,786

Re: 5th FLush: used walnut oil - no results

Yes, I did 4 weeks of parasite cleansing before I started with the liver flush. I also did about 10 sessions of hydro colon cleansing and do the Colon Cleanse right now (bentonite, flax seed, flax seed oil, super green foods drinks). I just had a complete stool analysis done by great smokies laboratory and the result were superb. So it is not my colon.
I do have mercury poisoning though and have been doing chelation therapy with DMSA, amino acids and Chlorella for one year now.
Therefore, I suspect my liver has a problem dealing with toxins. When I eat anyhting at all the night before I am hung-over and have a brain fog and a headache the next day. I also get this whenever I eat things like raw vegetables that give me gas.
I will look into the blood suger problem, who knows, maybe it's not my liver after all.
By the way, I showed my doctor the pictures of the green balls and the calcified balls that I passed and he believes that this stuff comes from the gallbladder or liver. He doubts that it is a by-product of olive oil.

He also encouraged me to go on with the weekly coffee enemas.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)