CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my dad has lung cancer...terrible sweats

patientadvocate Views: 4,231
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 852,251

Re: my dad has lung cancer...terrible sweats

That sweating is lack of oxygen or low blood sugar. My guess is oxygen.

To test his O2 levels, have your primary care doctor order home-health nurse to track respiratory and cardiac conditions at home,...medicare and insurance should cover this service. They have a machine that measures blood oxygen. It's a simple test take 30 seconds.

You can also stop by an E.R. and politely ask if you can get an oximeter reading on your Father, tell them you are worried he is hypoxic. Someone should assist you with this request.

If sweating happens at night, he could be having apnea, monitor his sleep and see if his airway gets shut off by his tounge and throat position.

If he snores or has apnea, try a breath-right strip on his nose.

ESSIAC IS GOOD! It is loaded with oxygen donors and you should need these for lung issues. Make sure Essiac is from original supplier or made at home. The oxygen donors in Essiac are: oxalates, mineral oxides, polyphenols, quinones, chlorophyll, and more. Furthermore, alkaline ph attracts greater concentrations of O2 into cells.

ALso consider coq10, calcium citrate. They actually utilize the oxygen better in cells. Both are components of oxidative metabolism.

You can make Essiac even better by adding a couple drops of peroxide, additional liquid chlorophyll as well, also a drop of dmso is pretty convincing.

ALso, DMSO, wonderful oxygen donor, 2ml drops in cup of juice. Or rub over posterior ribs, where the lungs are, don't use rubber gloves and sulphur allergies beware. Otherwise, proven oxygen donor.

If your Father has asbestosis, you will want breathing treatments.
SVNS, broncho dialators. every 4-6 hours.

Also, olive leaf extract very intriguing, inexpensive. Another oxygen donor.

Asthmacort. inhaled solution reduces inflamation in lungs without systemic absorbtion. This might improve his function by reducing inflamation.

Also, see a Lawyer,....asbestosis means somebody is liable for your Father's illness.

Call me or email me
bret

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)