CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my dad has lung cancer...terrible sweats

eksangha Views: 5,297
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 853,372

Re: my dad has lung cancer...terrible sweats

Hi, again skyper.

I would like to give some of their names and testimonies to you. Unfortunately, as ParaZapper has said, it is not up to me to decide. I would like to treat every person with respect. I'm not a business person. I help people, they donate with their love. If they decide to let me share their experience to the public, I'll let you know.

Better yet, 7 years ago my now 75 years old father was diagnose with Leukemia. I cure him with my own hand. I was thread for not handing him to the license professional. I refused. Six month later my dad heal. After then they dare not to make any thread ever again. They try to take me to court, jail and cause many difficulty to me but I determine because I believe he can be cure naturally.

My daugther now is 12 years old. At 2 years old she was diagnose with an unknown illness. She ended up in the ER 6x. After then, my daugter so skinny can't even open up her eye. I would say she is worst than an aids patient. Over 8x to the ER. The doctor scream at me and my wife saying, don't bring your daughter to the ER anymore because she is not sick. By this time,
we broke up and cry and we bring our daughter home. We don't know what to hope for. This was the begining of my endless research and cure her of her unknown disease.

The disease I discovered by myself was from process milk, and vaccination.
(a combination of heavy metal, mercury, chemical toxin contain in them).

There are many more friends of mine who been cure completely of many unknown diseases. They believe me whole heartedly.

My sister cure of her thyroid cancer. Its been 6 months now. It will be cure 6 years from now. I know it.

Again, you don't have to believe it.

Ek.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)