CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who has taken Praziquantel

aspire2b Views: 13,745
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,251,073

Re: Who has taken Praziquantel

The information you are receiving from these posters is not accurate. I have a prescriiption for Prazi. When prescribed I weighed 90lbs.

600 mg 6 times a day. The first scriipt (over a year ago) indicated this dosage taken ONE day. Three weeks later, another 3,600mg.

For whatever reason, I was later prescribed the same dosage, but for fourteen days straight. Couldn't do it. It is super expensive (the tabs, not the powder).

Praziquantal (aka Biltricide) will kick your butt. The second round most seriously. Most professionals will insist that if it hits hard, a good indication of a heavy load and that it is working.

Mind you, I am also required to get liver function tests every couple months when taking these meds. I've used nearly everything on the market. (Prazi, Albendazole, Ivermectin, Mebendazole, Flagyl, Sporanox, Amph B, Diflucan, Nystatin, Clarithromycin, Clotromazole, the list goes on...)

MANY THOUGHTS on the best approach, which (if any) are truly effective in the LONG RUN, and more...but I will reserve.

I do believe one should be under the care of a physician before taking on these meds. Praziquantal is seriously toxic to the liver. About as tough on the liver as it gets.

Scattering is a non-issue. If you are heavily parasitic you can count on these guys having a party in every cubic mil of your body. Blood, organs, lymph, name it. "Scattering" is NOT what you think it is.

I suggest pretend you are a Koi and sit in a bath of Praziquantal for 24 hours. Surround them, get the drug into your blood and bypass the liver. Skip the silly button pills for kittens. Complete waste of time and $. Me-ow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)