CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do you cope with cruel comments from complete strangers

mpdela Views: 4,186
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,248,186

Re: How do you cope with cruel comments from complete strangers

Hi badattitude,

I know that this odor condition is difficult for everyone, but to also have a bipolar condition makes it even more difficult.  I'm sorry it can get as unbearable for you as you're saying it is for you right now. 

Are you taking medication for your psychological condition?  If so, is your doctor checking your liver periodically?  How does this medication affect your odor, if at all?

Being in a state of depression makes this condition almost intolerable and unmanageable emotionally, and that’s where you can benefit from meds.  There are so many positive turns for the better taking place lately that I would hate for you to give up at this time.  I don’t know if you’ve visited the blog that my blog partner and I created only 3 months ago in an effort to unite all the forums to work toward promoting social awareness, research, and to find a cure, http://mpdela.blogspot.com/ 

Another very important aspect of this effort is to also offer support to each other by sharing management protocols that work for some.  Slowly but surely, people are minimizing their odor, and some claim to be odor-free most of the time.  Have you ever joined our free (in the U.S. ) conference calls?  We’re having our next one tomorrow at 2:00p.m., and you’re welcomed to talk or to just listen in (see my blog for details).

Please email me at mpdela1@googlemail.com and we can arrange to talk for a while on the phone, or to chat in AIM or MSN Messenger, or wherever you prefer.  I think there is much more hope for a better life with this odor condition than you realize.  So much is taking place in this movement, and I would love to discuss it with you.  This would be a terrible time for you to give up, when things are looking up.  Please reach out and email me.  We can communicate at whatever pace you like with whichever means of communication you would prefer.  

Hoping to hear from you soon,

María

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)