CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Not many want to hear about UT!

brankey Views: 10,558
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 123,087

Not many want to hear about UT!

B&Y,
Quite an inspiring story!!
...I am following your steps...
...I have begun today...just one month before my 49th birthday (St. Paddy's day)...
-----But I have been thinking about it , for a couple of months, getting enough courage and mind controlWhewnever to stop my 'programmed' disgust toward the topic.
-----------
I've been aware of this therapy since my youth, after being eyewitness of the weirdest experience, when this little girl got bitten by a poisonous spider, and she was turning blue, then suddenly came this guy, took the girl's clothes off, and sat her in a bowl filled with crushed ice, the ice started to melt real fast, and it got weirder still;
The girl started to shake, then he grabbed a jar, getting ready to.... catch the girl's pee, he said grab her head back tightly, then he clamped the girl's nose and poured the jar filled with urine, in 3-4 takes, letting the girl get some air in between takes...then they placed her under thick blankets and took her away from our sight...///.....The next day we saw the girl safe and sound....
----------
All this time I remembered the whole incident as a hazy dream; Today I know better, and sure feel, the story makes a lot more sense than ever....
------
Everytime I've mentioned UT in fronyt of a group of people, I have honestly regretted it, but never as much as the time -at a wedding reception-, I mentioned I would probably give it a try, in front of a group of MDs...OH, sweet lord, please make me invisible..PUHLEEZE!!
It started to get a bit too nasty, I had to tell them (in a slurry voice), "it was just a drunk's joke, that they should know I am not one to be taken serious, as I am no doctor...yuk, yuk...[and played fool for a while]

I have promised myself to never, ever disclose any of my "obscure" practices, as they are taken as something very closely related to Witchcraft...

It is sad, but, on the other hand, I am sincerely convinced, it is just the way it has to be, as each and everyone of us have to follow our own path, at our own pace, and we can't force anyone to new knowledge they're not yet ready for understanding...
-------

I will try doing the UT, then include the "4-day UT fast" to get all the benefits from this amazing therapy/protocol.

Thanks for sharing..it gave me the final push.....

Kind Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (2)