CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you want to hear my success story!?

superfriend Views: 10,196
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 123,087

Re: Do you want to hear my success story!?

I love hearing stories like this!!!! Good job, most people I talk to say they would never consume the urine, even if it were the only thing that would fix them, very sad. But I am very happy to hear urine fasting worked for you. I did it for ten days once and it was awesome, nothing wrong with me, just needed a break from food. I also hope your story inspires someone to start urine therapy, as I think it is the most powerful form of healing there is, much safer than water fasting, in my opinion.

I talked to a guy who did a one hundred day (yes 100 days) urine fast, no disease or anything, and he did it by saying one day fruit or juice pre-urine fast, equals five days potential on urine fast, then break fast with one day juice for every five days on urine. He did 20 days juice, 100 days urine/distilled water, 20 days juice, then solid food. Incredible. I have told everybody about this urine fasting and everybody thinks it is a joke, "dangerous", but they are basing that on nothing but their own thoughts. I ask them if they want to read a book on it, and they say they are "too busy", what a sad world we live in...

my website, with urine therapy, alternative health, etc. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)