CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I would like to hear about the results with

osal Views: 5,561
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,379

Re: I would like to hear about the results with

yes Hanna. I was suprised too, and I attribute the mellowness you noticed, to an open-mindedness among many who frequent Barefoot's forum. I also thought it a good time to share what I am learning with people, without stepping on Mh's toes, as it were-- since he mentioned (coincidentally!) that he was going offline for awhile, and welcomed us all to share freely.

I think that many more people than might seem apparent, are open to exploring
avenues for themselves. I see many of Andreas' "students" as well as Mh's travelling around, taking what resonates, what seems 'true' to their experience. And, as Mh himself has always 'instructed'-- do the study yourself. I actually see him coming around to this someday... :-) as he often talks about the principles of blood, and urine is, it turns out, far more 'blood' than garbage. And, as he rightly says, if the blood is clean... well, you know.

I note that he also doesn't condone the Master-Cleanse and yet it follows the same essence as the orange juice fast. For myself, oranges just don't work.

I'm very happy and grateful that my posting did not bring out any sharks.
The intent was good.

*** today's the second day using the fresh ( very like mild pineapple) urine.

I'm actually feeling abit ligh-headed today... think it might be too much, too fast-- considering how rubbing a clove of garlic on the soles has me breathing garlic out, half an hour later. My feet though, are actually looking like they are healing.

Callous and cracks on heels softening up.
I'll keep you posted.

Tomorrow, I'm going to begin the Universal remedy version. High potency.

Osal

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)