CureZone   Log On   Join
John E. Water Machine

Views: 10,777
Published: 16 y

John E. Water Machine

I have used a John E. Electron 4 Energized Water Machine for over one year and the following is what I have found during my use of this machine.

The machine is very easy to install. No problems at all.

Contrary to what others have posted on this subject, there are no adjustments that can be made nor need to be made to the thermostat on this machine. The thermostats fail sometimes and the unit has to be sent in for repairs. Ask the John E. representative about this. This is one of the few questions that they will answer. The heaters have to be cleaned periodically with either an approved cleaner or, as their literature claims, just use plain old vinegar. I use the vinegar and it works just fine.

The only other adjustment that is made by the user is the flow of cooling water that goes into the cooling tank.

The water produced by my machine has a ph of 6.0. It is the same ph as distilled water bought in a plastic jug at a local supermarket. When I called the John E. company and asked why my machine wasn't producing 7.0 ph water, the answer was that this was theory only and that contact with air immediately changed the ph. I explained that I caught the water directly out of the spout to minimize contact with air, and the response to that was that there must be something wrong with my water. I am on an approved public water system.

This machine is very expensive for the product that you get. This is only the beginning of the expense to produce distilled water using this machine. My machine uses a tremendous amount of electricity. I compare it to one of those 1500 watt space heaters that can be bought at discount stores and many other places. Also, there is a large amount of water wasted just to produce one gallon of distilled water. It takes from 12 to 15 gallons of waste water to produce one gallon of distilled water. When I turn the cooling supply water down to a smaller amount, the steam is beyond what I am willing to put up with. They suggest putting the waste water in your private well or running it down the drain into the sewage system. How many people have wells that water can be poured into? How many people want to run expensive waste water into a sewage system? Does it really help the water well or the sewage system? I have a 36 inch bored well and have poured many gallons of waste water into it and, so far, have not been able to report any improvement. I have also run many gallons of waste water down my drain into my septic tank, but there is no way for me to determine if it is doing any good or not.

I have no way of confirming any of the claims made about the water produced by this machine other than testing the ph, and it failed that test.

I have used a distiller for many years that requires filling it with one gallon of water and letting it boil dry, then starting over with the process. I was interested in the John E. machine because it has a continuous supply of water and that part of the advertising is correct.

The waste water will definitely turn green when put anywhere that sunlight can get to it. This fact was agreed to by Phil at the John E. company. Anyone claiming that their waste water does not turn green when exposed to sunlight is not telling the truth. I don't know if my distilled water will turn green or not. I use what water I distill to drink, make tea and coffee, and to cook with. I am not willing to waste any of this very expensive water.

One of the pieces of literature used in the promotion of this machine is the young girl who claims that the water from this machine made the metal pipe on an old well head look just like new after it was put on it. Since they are engineers and not doctors, they claim not be to be held accountable for presenting this piece of information. Apparently, they did not pay attention to their 5th grade teacher. Water on metal equals rust.

Even though there is very little proof of any of the claims made about the benefits of using water produced by this machine, I bought it based upon the statement that Dr. Guy Abrams, UCLA, did the test that proved that the hydrogen bond angle was expanded, so this water was not "just distilled water" and could have some of the benefits claimed.

I am partially bald on the top of my head, and even though promoted to do so, drinking the water has not caused my hair to even start filling back in.

If I had it to do over, I would not buy this machine because of the expense involved with it. The initial expense to purchase the machine(not worth it), plus the expense to produce one gallon of distilled water is just too much money when there are much cheaper alternatives.

If anyone can provide proof of any of the claims made by the promoters of this product, please post it on this site. Opinions are not proof. I have read enough opinions, both positive and negative.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (3)