CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hello My Freind

Wiz Views: 2,934
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 123,428

Re: Hello My Freind

Hi Lapis,

Thanks for the quick response...

Well, this is what happened. About 3 months ago I started getting dry mouth and my urine was like a bubble bath. I was really overweight, ate crap food, w/ too much Sugar and coffee. You'd think at my age, I'd know better. (I've dropped 30 lbs and quit meat and coffee now though)

My symptoms:

>>> frothy, bubbly urine (probably contains proteins) + constipation + constant dry mouth + bad digestion + sore muscles + fatigue + prickly itchy skin (recent) <<<

It appears to be a kidney malfunction, however it may point to other factors also. My body can't regulate water and I am passing 'stuff' in my urine.

The unpleasant part is that I could not digest meaty foods without awful dry mouth, so I went veggie. Even so, if I ate breads, rice, noodles, dairy etc, I experienced intensified dry mouth and even with light plain steamed veggies, it still persisted somewhat.

The following is a traditional western medicine description of what appears to be happening:

>>>>> Bubble trouble?
If the ‘holes’ in the kidney ‘filter’ become too big, they start to let protein through into the urine. Infections, drugs, diabetes, certain types of cancer or the body’s immune system attacking its own cells by mistake can cause this to happen. The protein makes the urine frothy. This condition tends to cause swelling of the ankles and other body areas, and can make the blood more likely to form clots in the blood vessels. This condition, called ‘nephrotic syndrome’, usually gets better with medication that can be prescribed by your doctor, but there is a risk that the kidneys will not work as effectively as before. You will probably need to be admitted to hospital for tests and treatment if you have this condition to find out why it has happened and to ensure that your symptoms are getting better.

Albumin is the major protein in the blood. In the early stages of kidney damage small (micro) amounts of albumin leak through the kidney and appear in the urine. If found soon enough, it is possible to stop or reduce further damage to the kidney and improve your long term health. The microalbumin is reported as the ratio of microalalbumin divided by creatinine to adjust for variations in a person's basic metabolic rate. (Creatinine is a measure of a person's basic metabolic rate). In addition, "Albuminuria is a marker of greatly increased cardiovascular morbidity and mortality for patients with either type 1 or type 2 diabetes." <<<<<<

I am glad I checked out UT. It seems like the urine fast is the way to go to heal my kidneys. I guess I will use The Master Cleanse as a chaser... ha ha.

Hell, I'll gargle, and then swill the stuff if it helps me heal. I have felt rotten right up until I started The Master Cleanse (no proteins to gum up my system), so I guess I need to coax my kidneys back into service slowly and heal the imbalances.

Thanks for the other suggestions too.

;0)

Wiz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)