CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Urine Homeopathy

Wiz Views: 2,955
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 123,425

Re: Urine Homeopathy

Lapis,

Long time, eh?

I just started UT after day 5 on the Master Cleanse. (I also went veggie about 6 weeks ago)

I started with 5-10 drops from an eyedropper and it was completely tasteless. Of course, I have been drinking mostly water today with a few sips of the lemonade.

At any rate, I suspect I can manage some larger dosages quite easily.

I have apparently developed some kidney problems so I set up an appointment next week with a friend who is a Ph.D. in Chinese Medicine. Oddly enough, he suggested I could start on UT before I go see him for acupuncture/herbal treatments. He is obviously aware of Vedic healing methods.

Question.

Some old time practitioners of UT seem to think it OK to glug down half a glass at a time. I have seen your dosage recommendations which seems reasonable, however what do you think of the differences in the amounts? Is 'more' actually better in any fashion?

Also, I wonder if doing this on a fast will make my urine less 'medicinal' than when eating normally?

;0)

Wiz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)