Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 123,427

Re: Urine Homeopathy

Hi Chaz,

Thanks for the input.

I just found the following on kidney problems and the 'urine fast' at:

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/urine.html

Benefits of Urea

Only recently has it been discovered that the concentration of urea in the blood has a key role in regulating at least 7 major pathways. Urea levels are low with cancer and many other diseases. The frequency of cancer and especially of multiple tumours and metastases increases greatly if urea levels are low.

Urea is not just a waste product or the end state of the protein metabolism as commonly assumed. Biochemical research has shown that urea, both from internal sources or externally supplied, is used by the body as a raw material to synthesise amino acids and proteins.

This is especially important for patients with kidney failure. These deteriorate quickly on a diet containing normal amounts of protein, but do much better if the diet is extremely low in protein, below 20g per day.

Another research report states that patients with kidney failure on very low protein intake show progressive clinical improvement when receiving added urea, which then becomes the main source of nitrogen for protein synthesis. Urea may thus be the main reason why urine therapy and especially urine fasts are so successful with kidney failure

I believe that it is the best and sometimes the only successful therapy. One of my patients with kidney failure continued to deteriorate on a fast of fresh vegetable juices, but was cured when fasting on urine for 2 weeks.

;0)

Wiz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)