CureZone   Log On   Join
chemdump consequences

Views: 2,382
Published: 16 y

chemdump consequences

I went to the health food store to get something to help out my kidneys, which have been taking a real beating with all the stuff I've been doing to get rid of what got dumped on us.

What they told me was that many, many people in my area have the respiratory stuff, they are all walking around with mucous, not really sick, just stuff in their lungs, sinus and noses.

Mine has about resolved, finally, got rid of the chest stuff about 3 weeks ago. One of the people I work with that I can't talk to about this stuff has been on three different Antibiotics , and it's just getting worse. (Well, gee!) I guess it's been a couple of months since we were heavily exposed, and now I'm dealing with kidney stuff, I'm about to try gravel root tea, and hydranga root tea.

I'm eating as much Watermelon and Celery as I can find, I'm doing much better than most people, sad to say. I found some alfalfa tea, which is also helping a bit.

My skies have been clear here for a few days now, a little relief.

N, potatoes? No kidding, I guess I stick with carrots for a while.

Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)