CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: and...

wombat Views: 13,044
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,227,197

Re: and...

...this is really huge. When you first started posting to our forum, I looked at some of your past posts and saw quite a few to Acne support. I thought "uh-oh..." Io-sup is going to make this girls Acne worse!
We all know that Iodine does NOT cause acne, but that Iodine displaces bromide through the skin. Brominacne.
I was really concerned. And not for your physical health, because we all need iodine, but for your emotional state. And it DID make it worse, for a bit.
And, I'm not sure about your timeline with gluten intolerance, but along the way we learned that gluten inbtolerance + Iodine can manifest as dermetitis hepetiformis. Skin eruptions. Not necessarily facial acne, but still:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1183773#i

Anyway, through your experience here(you are a pioneer), we have another piece of the puzzle in place.

So, those that REALLY break out with iodine supplementation would do well to examine their diets. Iodine can function as an indicator of gluten intolerance.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.520 sec, (1)