CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OMG! Anyone else have severe hot flashes?

cheriebeary73 Views: 52,100
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,224,857

Re: OMG! Anyone else have severe hot flashes?

I too had severe hot flashes. I had it 2 years, and around Easter I remember my sister was in town visiting, we did a day of shopping, and came home and around dinner time we decided to have a few cocktails. I made up some bahama Mama drinks, and I only took like 2 sips and all of sudden a SEVERE and I am talking Severe hot flash came, it scared me so bad, my face was all sudden on fire feeling, I was trying to cool it with cold water, and it heated right back up again. It was scaring me so bad I almost was going to go to the ER. Thought it was the drink, or just stress of shopping all day. It finally went away after about 10 min of just sitting with a cold rag on my face. Then I got another one, one night at my school. I went to the bathroom and wet a paper towel, and held on my face in class and I remember my face was so hot I dried the towel like instantly. A women in my class was EMT and said I didn't look so good, and maybe I should go home. I only remember 2 real bad ones that happened during day, I also had alot of night sweats sleeping at night, mostly during winter months, and I always blamed my husband for turning heat too high at night. At this point I believe the Mirena caused all the hot flashes for sure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)