CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OMG! Anyone else have severe hot flashes?

Views: 9,647
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,327,505

Re: OMG! Anyone else have severe hot flashes?

YES!!!I have the most insane Hot HOURS!! Yes....HOURS There is no 'flash' about these debilitating times that happen more during the day than any time. I am often feeling the need to change my entire outfit by noon somedays, because I have had several trickles of perspiration down my back, my hair gets damp, I nearly lose my mind in a store line up if that's when it happens, I am nauseous grom feeling overheated and then usually extremly exhausted following one. I notice it most close to my moon cycle or at the ovulation time frame. I have told myself that it's the peri menopause time I am in but maybe the Marina is making them more intense?? I 've added Estrogel to my regime with little to no effect, I've tried every herbal or essential oil suggestion out there but nothing seems to really help. A coworker of mine was put on the Marina and Estrogel combo to manage her'flashes' and has has amazing results. I'm so torn... I essentially do not get a period but then I have to deal with this crap plus weight gain plus plus plus. I've had the Marina for the 5yrs plus another 2 but it's only gotten really bad with the heat waves in the past 2-3 yrs. I might have to give in and get it removed. I'm so grateful to have come across this forum. Please reply with any other suggestions or comments that may assist. Ask a questuinquestion if you like. Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)