CureZone   Log On   Join
MRSA/yeast infection from antibiotics/Allimax creme ?

Views: 8,712
Published: 16 y

MRSA/yeast infection from antibiotics/Allimax creme ?

Hi:
Am wondering if the Allimax creme applied to the genital area will get rid of a yeast rash from taking a round of Antibiotics that I had to do before I learned about the Allimed. I have been using the creme, and it seems to be clearing up a little bit. The area is still very red and sore.
I should be off the antibiotic, clindamycin, today, and with the Allimed I do not plan to go back on another one. Now, the good bacteria have to be put back when the Antibiotic is gone.
I plan to use a soil-based probiotic to accomplish that, and would like to know if anyone has used kefir or anything else that is helpful with this. I also started a fermented cabbage juice that takes 3 days to make. Does this work to acidify the stomach?? I'm a little confused about all this.
Does the Allimed kill off the candida that was already there and accentuated by taking the antibotic?
How does allicin affect candida?
Can anyone explain how allicin builds up the immune system?
Thank you, all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)