CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OH YEAH!! (and a tip)

Views: 2,445
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,199,131

Re: OH YEAH!! (and a tip)

Just want to add that my wonderful local bank where I have a free checking account that pays me interest also provides FREE ATMs anywhere! So not only do I not have to pay any kind of fees for new checks or using random ATMs, I actually get paid a little bit each month. The people who work there are very polite, professional, and generally in a genuinely good mood, they know what they are doing (or will redirect me to someone who does know) and I can call the bank directly and speak to whoever I need to in any department, easily!

They have everything bigger banks have, as far as I'm aware, plus that personal polite hometown advantage.

I might add that Bank of America has those REALLY high counters at the teller windows, I'm guessing about 4'8". As a short person, I can barely see over the top to see the eyes of the teller. My mouth is below that level so I have to kindof "speak over" and it's really awkward and inconvenient. Whereas my local bank has counters that are slightly higher than waist high, a normal, convenient height. It's a narrow opening, so people still can't just jump across the counter, but at least you can see what's going on and talk normally.

OH and the Bank of America here doesn't even have a public restroom! Not even a small one-room unisex handicapped one. You could be sitting around for a long time filling out applications or waiting on the mangy sofa to get help, or pregnant, but you absolutely can NOT go to the restroom. That's ridiculous. Contrasting that again, my lovely local bank has marble tiles and a big potted plant in the public restroom!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)