CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: take my salt with my...

n00b Views: 4,035
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 11,942

Re: take my salt with my...

Thanks PaintLady, I know this is not the MC forum but I started my MC 3 days ago and it has done wonders to my body! My pores on my nose look smaller, I lost some inches and pounds, and I have overall mind clarity! It's amazing! I never thought I could do this. I am doing the salt water flush in the mornings and at first I used 2 tbsp. of sea salt for 1 quart water. I was able to hold it in although the last gulp almost made me puke. The next day I used 2 tsp. as called in the recipe and it wasn't as bad. I breaking my fast today with orange juice. I am an athlete and I begin my spring season today. I am afraid that I will overwork my body if I was to continue fasting. I will do it again this summer and plan on doing it for 10 days. I also received my Clarkia and I've been on the parasite cleanse for 3 days too. For all the folks thinking about starting the MC, I highly recommend changing your diet first, then drinking half your body weight in ounces of water daily for at least a month. Then start your cleanse. The change in diet along with the water will start some cleansing and the MC will begin the deeper cleansing right away. Just keep drinking lots of water. My detoxing will not stop now as I will eat a granny apple first thing in the morning and drink a peppermint tea w/cane sugar (sugar will prevent constipation from the tea). I was told this continues the detoxing without having to fast. I will also follow your advise and use sea salt w/my food as soon as I start eating again. Thanks again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)