CureZone   Log On   Join
One last fast and I'll be at my goal weight

pfunk Views: 2,332
Published: 16 y

One last fast and I'll be at my goal weight

This fasting stuff for weight loss works. I'm sorry that it gets such a bad rap sometimes. I started at 193 in January and since have done 3 separate 5-6 day fasts and as of this morning I'm down to 174.5. I would also like to point out that the weight I ended with one month ago on my last fast was 173 so its most likely I actually lost more weight post-fasting (considering the water weight). I've been eating only 10x my bodyweight in calories (even with some gross exceptions on some weekends) and the weight hasn't come back on.

I'm going to do one final fast that will put me at about 165. At 6' this may bring me to 10% bodyfat mark I've been missing for a long time. The added encouragement is that once you're lower in weight the changes are dramatic (you can almost see yourself losing weight every day)

Bottom line: Fasting weight stays off if you eat sensibly afterwards.

Happy fasting

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)