CureZone   Log On   Join
The biggest joke on the golf course is the REALLY dumb and stupid women that work thier butts off........

Views: 4,149
Published: 18 y

The biggest joke on the golf course is the REALLY dumb and stupid women that work thier butts off........

I grew up in a house with all males. Since the time I took my first breath, 3 older brothers and 5 older male cousins and all thier friends were my babysitters and in our family home since day one.

As I grew older I noticed how males laughed about exploiting and 'working' what they called, 'dumb stupid women', to death for paycheck money. It was like a joke among the guys, that a "REALLY DUMB STUPID" woman would work her butt off for guys. The guys howled with laughter at how "stupid" and "dumb" these women who "work" and support bums are.

As an adult I still golf with my brothers, male cousins and thier male friends, and for the last twenty years the biggest joke on the almost all male golf courses is still, " how DUMB and STUPID working women are" because, as the guys laugh, "the REALLY DUMB STUPID women work thier as-es off all week long", "in 40 -50 hours jobs", "then after working thier as-es off all day", the men laugh, "these really dumb and stupid women come home", "clean a house", "raise kids", "cook dinner" and then "sexually service some bum guy" who then laughs his head off at her at the golf course for her STUPIDITY " Every day he's at the golf course with the other males, men laugh thier heads off what "DUMB STUPID WORKING woman do and how easy it is to exploit them and work thier a-ses off" the men roar with laughter over this. Pure abuse and explotation, THIS IS AND HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST JOKE ON THE GOLF COURSES AMONG MEN FOR THE LAST TWO DECADES, the men laugh thier heads off with the other males at the golf course and compare notes how many hours they are working you 'dummies' about how they've got you "really dumb stupid working women, working your as_es off in street, offices, factories or 'pro' jobs 50 hours a week and then working when you come home exhausted ". This working really dumb stupid woman to death joke is the biggest laugh among men. Men have no respect for women who let themselves be worked and used like work horses, they call you "milk cart pulling working Nag horses" and laugh at you, and the derision of how men speak of you working women who support a bum with your paycheck money would shock most women. Men on the golf course call you "dumb broodmares", "milkhorse wagon horses", "amazingly stupid preggo horses that still work pulling milkcarts while pregnant"," pimped idiots", "bozo stupid women" and worse. The men at the golf courses actually laugh thier heads off about how many hours a week they can get you really dumb stupid women to "work your a-ses off". It's been a running joke for decades with men how really stupid dumb and exploitable working women who support bum men are. Woman's liberation author, Germaine Greer said, "most women would be shocked to know how much men really hate them."
My advice to you ladies is to STOP supporting a male bum with YOUR labor or PAYCHECKS, because the men laugh at you behind your back with other males at the golf course. And drop any bum male leechens, spawn, kids off at the golf course for him, the bum, to support and raise.
NEVER give one penny of your paycheck money to a male bum, never sexually service a male bum who does not support you fully financially. Instead of cooking dinner for a bum start serving any male bum who wants you to ' work your butts off 40-50 hours a week' and then 'make him dinner', 'raise his kids', 'clean the house' and ' sexually service" a bum. Serve that bum eviction papers and have a rented truck and 3 big guy movers dump the bums junk at the golf course. And change the locks on your doors. Male bums aka golfer pimps get vicious when they lose the women they pimp out on the streets in offices etc, or dumb 'cow' women that they laugh they 'milk for money' and 'free services.' They call working women, 'hitting the motherload', ie, they get to suck off your paychecks. These men who leech your paychecks women, do not even like you.

Working women that let bum males work the womens butts off in street jobs et al are disrespected by thier pimps, err, men, thier sons, fathers and other males who just laugh at how stupid the women are. Such women who let themselves be pimped out 40-50 hours a week at office jobs or street jobs etc for some bum male, these women are seriously disrespected and seriously disrespect themselves. They are sado-masochists that get off on being abused and exploited by bum males. Sad and sick.

Ladies, go get your nails done, spend your paychecks on you, save for YOUR retirement and stop being DUMMIES and STUPID. I am getting tired of hearing the men at the golf course laugh thier heads off all the time, how easy it is to "work you dumb and stupid women's ass-s off in 50 hour workweek paycheck jobs and worse "

NO ONE RESPECTS A DOORMAT. THE WORLD DOES NOT NEED ANYMORE MARTYRS. GET A CLUE LADIES. IF A MAN WILL NOT FULLY SUPPORT YOU FINANCIALLY, KICK THAT BUM TO THE CURB AND RESTORE YOURSELVES, RESTORE YOUR SELF RESPECT, RESTORE YOUR SELF WORTH AND STOP BEING PIMPED BY THE BUMS YOU CALL YOUR DH'S. Those dh's laugh thier heads off about what dummies you farmed out, pimped out, exploited, abused, overworked, exhausted, paycheck worked to death working women really are. The men laugh and sneer and call you working women, 'street bird dogs'. meaning your dumb dogs your not so dh's send out in the streets to fetch them a bird, ie., a paycheck.

Some men say you working women are so stupid you let male bums live off of your own kids 'milk and cookie money.' You women are the laughing stock of the golf circuts and I hope you women wisen up and demand full financial support from any male that wants to be in your life, in your bed, under your roof, be at your meal table, and use your body as his sex object, and bust up your body as his spawn incubator. Respectable, well cared for, loved women are financially supported by thier men. Abused women are pimped, sent to work out in the offices and streets to bring their paychecks home to bum parasite males, thier pimps. It is your choice ladies, to be honored and supported by a man or to be pimped for your labor and paychecks, disrespected, worked to death and exploited.
Choose wisely and learn healthy selfishness. Men are better exploiters then most women will ever realize. Males have no problem with selfishness. Women need to learn, relearn and learn again, healthy selfishness.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)