CureZone   Log On   Join
Hmmmm...Re: The biggest joke on the golf course is the REALLY dumb and stupid women that work thier butts off........

unyquity Views: 3,523
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 119,111

Hmmmm...Re: The biggest joke on the golf course is the REALLY dumb and stupid women that work thier butts off........

...must be some kind of "family problem". lol

My dad was the captain of this golf team in college, coached HS level golf for decades (along with teaching & basketball), owned a mini-golf/driving range for most of my HS years, and gave private lessons. Mom & dad won virtually every 'doubles' tourney they entered. Mom was 'ladies city champion' a few years running (and dad was afraid to put his 'balls on the tee' to compete much).

I knew how to golf LONG before I knew how to ride a bike AND I've worked at two different country club bars.

And I've never heard the basic theme, or anything you said that ALL men say about "REALLY DUMB STUPID WOMEN" on any golf course I've ever been on, nor in '19th hole' country club bar or public golf course clubhouse. Complaints about dumb female golfers? By the zillions!! :)

I think I agree with your basic premise, but zowee-wowee, you sure trashed a LOT of male golfers to get there, eh?

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)