CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No no, Mr. Lazuli...

stridar Views: 4,107
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 117,949

Re: No no, Mr. Lazuli...

Hey Lapis y Adelito, Que pasa?

Im een Cuba mon ! I have a volkswagon bus and a mule! I also have six chickens an two geese who are my family! We help each other out, We sleep on the beach and sell sea shells to the tourist in Veradaro in the winter ! In the summer I reteat to the mountains me and my family to mi amigos cabin where I hand roll my own cigars from the finest tobacco leaves. In the morning I eat raw eggs and sardines that mi amigos amigo, who is a fisherman brings to us to barter for our home made rum! After breakfast I go into the mountains to pick mint and limes to make Mojitos by the jug!
Is a fine life here in Veradaro but no sign of Papa hemingway ! I think he is dead!
But Senor Castro said I wlll be assigned a Tuba when one is available for me! I was very lucky to get my volkswagon, it is a 1956 and it has no rust! lol!
Oh no my geese are going crazy I better find out what they are honkin at, maybe it es the senoritas coming for a visit! lol! Oh what a life! Jesus y Maria I should have it so bad eh!
Adios mi amigos

~Grogorio del Sol~

PS ! They don like butt candles here so dont bring any when you visit! They are very religioso!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)