CureZone   Log On   Join
No, Mr. Stridar...

Views: 3,879
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 117,943

No, Mr. Stridar...

...I am not from the South, although both of my parents were. But you didn't offend me in the least! I spent most of last Winter in Houston on a project for work and I would live happily if I never went to Texas again. Or at the very least, if I never had a bowel of tortilla soup. They don't even have decent Mexican food down there...it's all that Tex-Mex garbage! And the humidity is so bad that you can hardly breath. Ft. Worth and San Antonio aren't so bad, and I hear Austin is pretty cool...but I won't be moving to the Lone Star state.

I may go south...but it would be south of the border...or the south of France...or south of the coast in the Carribean. And no where near an Air Force base. Lordy, I rather live near a particular detention center on a special island that was home to Hemingway, makes the best rum in the world, has some of the most beautiful music, and where education and healthcare are free!

Viva la revelucion!

Melita la Adelita

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)