CureZone   Log On   Join
more on Detox...

rygar Views: 3,538
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 117,466

more on Detox...

wow,108?
i was only 120 when i started weight gainers at 16 years old..i ended up a mountain of mass at nearly 200 lbs. of solid muscle mass! but at the expense of screwing up my hormones completly at a young age by taking testosterone boosters
):
well,fast forward to today and i still feel the aftereffects of all that i took when i was a teenager..my body finally got things in order..it only took about 10 years!
add drugs,drinking,late night parties,staying up/out late and you have another whole mess of issues! so yes..i am glad i detoxed!!

as for the cravings and kids? yes, i do induldge every now and then..personally i think that the overinduldgence and the chronic ingestion of junk foods and additives- when they build up from eating them consistantly ,then it becomes a problem..but if you want to have a pizza or some french fries now and then..GO FOR IT!!!
if 90% of your foods is wholesome and natural..i say..why not?
it'll be digested and expelled anyways! plus the daily 20-22hr.detox will clear it right out! i'd say ,just make sure not to eat it everyday because the body may store up it's toxins.Also consider liverflushing and gallbladder flushing regularly until clean clean.you sound like you are doing great with the children.Kids eat up everything they can,they grow soooo much..also it's of course important for them to have healthy habits while they are still young.I teach my 10 year old about food and nutrition all the time, i use scare tactics (true facts) about processed foods,microwave foods,junk food,juices etc.So he can decide for himself what he wants to eat!

as far as weight gainers, have you tried pineapple/bannana/whey protein daily?
i have used those recently and they work excellent! though i take mine without the whey- you could always throw it in the mix to make it even more nutritious!
good luck!
(:

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)