CureZone   Log On   Join
I have not died from taking MMS

letithappen Views: 4,962
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,161,455

I have not died from taking MMS

I took at least 45 drops every day for four weeks and have also taken 30 drops in one go. Yes there were times when I felt very sick and had D but this was mostly in the second week when taking 8x2. Then it got easer until I got to 12x3 then I got the D again. Now I can take 10 drops and do not feel any affects.

I can say in total confidence that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has done me no harm at all.

It has not cured my hepC or as far as I know not cured anyone else either.

I have though had some positive results and am now suffering much less than before I started taking it.

This is an amazing experiment, obliviously Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is good for some things and if some people keep experimenting with activation, strengths, combinations, dosing ect we are more likely to discover cures than if its banned.

I would be interested to hear any reports of death or serious injury from overdose of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . So far none has been posted.

Thats the rub, no proof of cure and no reports of death.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)